Wednesday, March 11, 2009

One more fun update

On my extra classes. You know, the ones that were on, then off, then on again, then my prospective co-teacher (the new librarian) quit, then I was going to have a guy from the military base come over to co-teach with me, now may be cancelled due to lack of interest. Like Scrubs. Ha!

Anyway, ever since skiing on Sunday I've been having this weird throbbing shooting sensation in the back of my head. It's on the left side, about an inch behind the top of my ear. I hesitate to call it a "pain," even, because it's about a 1 on the pain scale. It's just really strange, and sometimes it seems to connect down my neck to this point on top of my shoulder. It's been happening fairly frequently, especially when I'm just sitting still. Like now. Maybe every 10 minutes or so, I just get this weird little throb. Also, the skin on that side of my head and neck seems to be way too sensitive. Like, the collar of my dress shirt was driving my nuts today! So bizarre... I hope it's just like, a pinched nerve or something that's causing all the surrounding nerve endings to go crazy. I dunno, but no likey...

So, I got invited to go to on the DMZ tour in a couple weeks. That's De-Militarized Zone, for all you out-of-the-know types. It sits on the 38 parallel, which is the border that was formed between North and South Korea during the Korean War. I'm not really sure what the point of it is, but everyone seems to think it's a mandatory thing to do while I'm here, so gosh darnit, I'm doing it. Dammit! There's that pain again... I've been trying to stretch and relax those muscles up there, but I think this typing position is causing problems. I might have to cut this short.

OK, well, this isn't gonna work. I'm just going to have dinner and lie down I think... maybe not even in that order. What's for dinner, you ask? Spicy tuna with rice and veggies: I picked up some broccoli, zucchini, onions, green peppers and mushrooms at the market today, so I'm gonna have me a nice healthy green meal... and I'm awful excited about this. I'll be back as soon as I'm feeling up to it. Don't go away for good now! =)

1 comment:

The Clements News said...

Hurry up and write again! You're post is weird....